I decided we needed something festive to eat for breakfast on Thanksgiving. These did not disappoint and are so easy to make.
1 box Spice Cake Mix
1 cup chocolate chips
1 (15 oz) can pumpkin
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Line a muffin pan (12) with muffin liners
3. In a mixing bowl, combine cake mix and canned pumpkin
4. Mix with an electric mixer until batter is smooth
5. Stir in the chocolate chips
6. Fill the muffin liners 2/3 of the way full (tip: you can smooth these out with a wet spoon)
7. Bake for 15 minutes
8. Let cool for a few minutes before removing
You can also make these into cookies! The same ingredients and instructions but bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes!