I am so lucky to have an awesome husband that can cook! I usually cook dinner but every couple of weeks Judd is in charge. The last time he was in charge was a fiesta! I was blown away by the food: mini wonton tacos, fried wontons, and fried rice. Below is the recipe for the mini wonton tacos.
Mini Wonton Tacos
1. Cook ground beef or turkey meat
2. Place Won ton wrappers in muffin tins
3. Fill with taco seasoned ground meat and cheese
4. Bake for 8 minutes at 350 degrees
5. Top with favorite taco toppings!