Looking for an easy and tasty shredded barbeque chicken recipe? This is it!
- 2 pounds of boneless and skinless chicken breast or cutlets
- 5 cup BBQ sauce (we use Kroger Private Selection- Kansas City Inspired)
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- Mix the BBQ sauce and brown sugar in a bowl
- Put chicken in the Crock Pot (I always use a liner for easy cleanup)
- Pour sauce on top
- Cook on high for 4 hours
- At about 3 and a half hours, shred the chicken with a fork and let cook for the remaining half hour.
You can use this chicken in a variety of ways. We put it on buns and have sliders! This recipe makes