Another simple and delicious chicken dish! I hope you like it!
• 1 1/3 cup water
• 1 can cream of chicken soup
• 1 cup INSTANT rice (if you don’t use instant rice then you need to cook the rice before putting it into the baking dish)
• 1 packet Italian seasoning
• 1 pound chicken breast
• 1 cup cheese
1. Cut up the chicken into bite-size pieces
2. Cook the chicken with a small amount of Italian seasoning
3. Mix the water, cream of chicken soup, rice, the remaining of the Italian seasoning, and half the cheese in an 8×8 baking dish
4. Stir in chicken
5. Mix well
6. Add the remaining cheese on top
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes
Note: If you let this cool for a few minutes, it will thicken up!