This might be my new go-to dessert to take to a party or to a family get together! This is delicious! BUT if you’re counting calories, stay far away from this! 😉
• 1 package Double Stuf Oreos
• 1 tub or tube of chocolate chip cookie dough (around 30 ounces)
• 1 package brownie mix (any brand is fine)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Spread a piece of parchment paper in a 9×13 pan. I highly recommend this (lesson I learned the hard way!)
3. Spread cookie dough in the bottom of pan
4. Place a layer of Oreo cookies on top of the cookie dough
5. Prepare brownie batter as indicated on the box (but don’t bake)
6. Evenly pour brownie batter over the Oreos and cookie dough
7. Cover with foil
8. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes
9. Uncover and bake for an additional 15-25 minutes.
Note: Brownies may still be gooey in the middle when its warm but they will set perfectly once cooled!
10. Let cool completely before cutting
11. Enjoy a piece by itself or with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream!