Being healthy is my main goal for 2020! However, sometimes being healthy comes with a lot of inconvenience, which I don’t have time for…to make something work for us it needs to be both healthy and convenient. When I heard about Perdue Farms’ new direct-to-consumer website, I was sold! We’ve been buying Perdue products for years but now you can get directly on their new website, order exactly what you need, and they will ship it to you! I wanted to share more about this with you and also my favorite chicken dish that I make using Perdue Harvestland Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast.
More about Perdue Farms
Something I learned fairly recently is Perdue Farms is not just a business selling chicken (they are the #1 supplier in the U.S. for organic chicken though) but they are also a leader in premium beef, pork, and lamb. All of their products are pasture raised, grass fed- Heritage Breed, antibiotic free, non-GMO, they are Certified Humane, and much more! They also have many brands including Niman Ranch, Perdue Chicken, Coleman Natural, Perdue Harvestland, Spot Farms, Full Moon, and many more.
My First Order
In my first order (Family Bundle-Medium) where everything arrived frozen directly to my door, I received:
- One 13-oz. package Niman Ranch Bacon-Wrapped Pork Chop with Rosemary (contains 2 chops)
- One 2.25-lb. box Perdue Harvestland Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Tenderloins (contains 4 to 5 packs, each filled with 4 wrapped tenders)
- One 12-oz. package Niman Ranch Applewood Uncured Bacon
- One 1.68-lb. bag Perdue Panko-Breaded Dino Nuggets
- One 12-oz. package Niman Ranch Breakfast Sausage (contains 12 fully cooked sausages)
I also received a box of Perdue Harvestland Diced Chicken Breasts (this is free with your first order), these are awesome because they are already cut and ready to go!
Now to my favorite chicken recipe, “Stuffing Jack Chicken”! It’s easy, it’s tasty, it’s perfect…
-Chicken tenderloins (enough to fill the bottom of the pan or 4-5 chicken breasts)
-6 Slices Pepper Jack Cheese (it is not spicy at all, I promise!)
-1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup (you can get healthier versions)
– ¼ cup milk
-1 box of Stuffing (chicken flavor)
-1/3 cup butter
- Cover bottom of pan with chicken
- Lay cheese on top of chicken
- Mix 1 can cream of chicken soup and ¼ cup milk
- Pour over chicken
- Top with bag of Chicken Stuffing
- Drizzle 1/3 cup butter on top
- Bake at 350 for 45-60 minutes
This was plenty of food for us but this dish over rice would be delicious too!
This post was sponsored by Perdue Farms but all opinions and the recipe are my own.