Below is a compiled list of the places that I’ve traveled to and blogged about. Each hyperlink will take you to that particular blog post.
It would take me years to write about all the places we’ve traveled to throughout our lives, we’ve been to 40+ countries. We both traveled a lot as kids and I studied abroad in college. That being said, we decided to write only about places that I did all the planning on and places we’ve traveled to since we got married in 2012 (still working on getting this updated). I hope this helps you plan a trip or two!
- Southern Caribbean Cruise: St. Lucia, Barbados, St. Maarten, St. Thomas, St. Kitts, Puerto Rico
- Western Caribbean Cruise: Belize, Honduras, Cozumel, and Grand Cayman
- The Netherlands
- Costa Rica
Places in the United States
- Hawaii: Babymoon
- New York City
- Universal/Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- New Year’s Eve in Times Square
- New Orleans
- Los Angeles
- 30th Birthday in Cocoa Beach, Florida
Random Travel Tips
If you have any questions about any of the places we’ve traveled to or are looking to hire someone to plan a trip, feel free to message me! 🙂