I really enjoyed designing my son’s room. Decorating kids’ rooms are my favorite type of room to decorate because you can be incredibly creative and bold. But…it is also stressful because you want your child(ren) to love it and have it represent their personality. When we moved in this house we asked both kiddos what they wanted their room to look like. My daughter gave a list of 1000 things and my son, said one thing…space!
You can find where everything is from under each photo. If you click the item, it will take you directly to the product.
- Duvet- Restoration Hardware
- Small decorative pillow- Restoration Hardware
- Sheets-Pottery Barn Kids
- Planet mobile- Pottery Barn kids
- The bed, trundle, and nightstands are from a local furniture store
- The paint color is Sherwin Williams Indigo Batik
- The names, stars, and constellations are from Etsy. They are BEAUTIFUL! They don’t even look like decals, people assume they are painted. It was three different orders all in White:
- Blue quilt and pillow sham- Target
- Rocket lamps- from Target but I can’t find the link
- Hatch Sleep- Amazon
Isn’t this so fun?
- Letters- Hobby LobbyYou have to buy each letter separately. This wall ended up being over $500 but I just love how it turned out!
- Poof- West Elm Kids
He changes the things on his dresser all the time. Sometimes it’s covered in dog stuffed animals, other times cars, and often Legos.
My dad made this adorable rocket bookcase and I bought the decals on eBay. Isn’t it adorable?
I hope you enjoyed reading about Camden’s room. Until next time…3, 2, 1, Blast Off!