Amazon Haul time, everybody! I love reading and watching peoples’ Amazon Hauls! I have no desire to be a fashion blogger but I do love a good summer dress, so I thought I’d share my favorite dresses that I’ve bought on Amazon. For every dress that I’ve found that I loved on Amazon, I’ve also found several that I didn’t like and I sent back (I won’t be sharing those). For size purposes in case you want to order one of these dresses from my Amazon haul, I’m 5’7 and weigh 120 pounds.
If you click the name for each dress, it will take you directly to it on Amazon. 🙂
Summer Dresses from My Amazon Haul
1. Casual Blue Button Down Swing Dress. This is one of my most favorites for summer! It fits really nicely and is well made. Please ignore the wrinkles, I just put it straight on when it came in the mail. Wearing a Medium.
2. Pink Summer Floral Lace Dress Isn’t this so pretty? I just got this last week so I’ve only worn it once but I love it! It’s so feminine without it being too much! The reviews said it was tight on top so I decided to go with a Medium and I’m glad I did, it has zero stretch.
3. V Neck Short Sleeve Button Down Loose Fit Ruffle I wear this one a lot! It’s so girlie but still so easy to wear! I’m wearing a Medium and I think it fits perfectly. The color is A-Pink.
4. Boho Floral Short Sleeve Swing Dress If I had to pick an absolute favorite dress to wear from my Amazon haul, it’s this one! You’ve probably seen me post several pictures wearing this in the past. It is the most comfortable dress ever and it’s so pretty to wear! I got this last spring and I probably still wear it once a week! I’m wearing a Medium and it’s really comfortable but I probably should have bought a Small.
5. Blue and White Porcelain Strapless Boho Maxi Doesn’t this scream vacation? Sigh! I can’t wait till we’re back to normal! This is my husband’s favorite dress. Pictures don’t do it justice, it’s so airy and pretty! I’m wearing a Small and I have plenty of room.
6. Round Neck Petal Short Sleeve Ruffle Hem Tunic Dress I love wearing this dress! It’s so classic and girlie but also can be worn casually or dressed up. I wore this to our last family picture session and loved how it photographed. I’m wearing a Small.
7. Blue and White Striped Short Sleeve Dress. This one screams Charleston to me! I love it. I can’t find this exact one from my Amazon haul anymore but the one on the link is very similar! I’m wearing a Small.
8. Blue Scallop Dress– I love this dress! I wore it in the fall and winter here in Charleston too! This exact one is no longer available but I found one similar. I’m wearing a Small.
9. Black and White Striped Loose Swing Dress. This is my casual every day around the house kind of dress! It’s cute and comfortable. I’m wearing a Medium but it’s big, I should have gotten a Small.
10. Red Floral Ruffle Trim Dress– So I thought for sure I got this on Amazon but couldn’t find the link. I was wrong, it’s actually from Target. I don’t usually wear red but I thought this was so fun and different! I’m wearing a Small.
I hope you enjoyed my Amazon Summer Dress Haul! What would you like to see next? Toddler fashion? Things for around the home?