ORIGINALLY POSTED 2015
Are you looking for a REALLY easy dinner? This is my hubby’s favorite chicken dish that I make! It goes perfectly with a small bowl of mac and cheese or even some steamed veggies!
-About a half a sleeve-1 sleeve of Ritz crackers
-3 chicken breasts
1. Melt the butter in a bowl
2. Put the Ritz Crackers in a gallon size zip lock bag and crush them
3. Dip the chicken in the butter
4. Place the chicken in a zip lock bag and toss around gently until it is fully coated
5. Bake uncovered at 350F for 45 minutes!
I told you it was easy! 🙂 Does anyone have any tips for taking “pretty” pictures of food? It’s quite the challenge!
Corn on the Cob
I’m only sharing this because I always forgot how long to cook the corn 😉
1. Place corn in pot and bring water to a boil
2. Boil for 3 minutes
3. Turn off heat and put on the lid
4. Leave in for 5 more minutes