2 small spaghetti squash (as long as they will usually fit in your Crock Pot)
6. Scrape out the spaghetti squash!
7. Add your normal sauce, meat, and seasoning!
Homemade Garlic Bread
-1/2 cup butter
–1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
-8 ounce package of shredded mozzarella cheese
-1 tablespoon dried parsley
-1 (1 pound) load Italian bread (cut into 1/2 inch slices)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a small pan melt butter and mix with garlic powder and dried parsley (medium heat)
3. Place bread on a baking sheet. Using a basting brush, brush the butter mixture on
4. Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly toasted
5. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and any remaining butter mixture
6. Return to oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted