It has taken me years, hundreds and hundreds of dollars, and so many products to figure out my perfect skin regimen! About six months ago, I was looking at pictures and thought “I look tired.”, but I’m a mom of young twins so I’m always tired. However, I decided I should try changing my skin care routine to see if that helps and I was amazed at how much it did. I found goPure Beauty which I swear changed my skin for the better, it looks healthier and is so soft. I should also mention…everything I use is VERY reasonably priced! You can find this amazing skin care line here. I am not a believer in expensive skin products = better results. Without further ado, here is my daily skin regimen…
My routine is a little different in the morning and at night.
1. I first wash face with Cetaphil Daily Cleanser using a Mia Clarisonic. I swear by my Mia, it does such a deep clean!
2. After I dry my skin, I use my goPure Beauty products! This is the line I started using 6 months ago and the results have been amazing! I use “The Fundamentals” system. The first step in the system is applying the Vitamin C Serum to your face and neck and massage in. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that studies have shown that it improves collagen synthesis in the skin that slows down with aging.
3. I wait a minute or two so its fully absorbed and then I apply the Hyaluronic Acid Serum. This keeps your skin soft and can also help with aging!
4. Once that is absorbed, I apply the goPure Naturals “Youth Glow” Eye Gel to the sensitive area around my eyes. I LOVE this stuff, I have noticed such a big difference on my tired eyes!
5. Finally, I put on a moisturizer/sunscreen. Since, I’m outside a lot and its warm here year around, I wear this sunscreen every day.
1. I wash my face with Cetaphil Daily Cleanser using a Mia Clarisonic again. 🙂
2. Once my skin is dry, I use the goPure Retinol Serum on my face and neck. Retinol reduces fine lines and wrinkles by increasing the production of collagen. It also stimulates the production of new blood vessels in the skin, which improves skin color!
3. I give that a few minutes to absorb and then I apply the goPure Retinol Cream in circles until fully absorbed.
4. I then apply theEye Gel one more time! This mom is always tired so I need all the help I can get. 😉
A few things that I love about the goPure line: it’s 100% cruelty free, shipping is free, there is a 60-day satisfaction guarantee, and my favorite-NO Parabens, NO artificial fragrances, NO propylene glycol, NO hydroquinone, NO formaldehyde, NO sls and NO dyes! I swear by this skin care line!!! I don’t think you will regret giving it a try.