Looking for a last-minute dessert for a holiday get together? I’ve got you covered! These are super easy and delicious! This makes 2 dozen cookies.
- 1 box Devil’s Food Cake Mix
- 2 eggs
- 12 large marshmallows cut in half
- 24 chocolate pieces (I use Dove but you could use anything)
- 1/3 cup oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine cake mix, oil, and eggs
- Make small dough balls about the size of a tablespoon and press down on them
- Bake for 6-8 minutes
- While cooking, cut the marshmallows in half
- As soon as you remove the cookies from the oven, set oven to broil
- Top cookies with marshmallows (cut side down)
- Place cookies in oven for 1-2 minutes, until marshmallow is lightly toasted. Watch closely because they will toast fast
- Press chocolates into toasted marshmallows
You can find more of my recipes here.