We decided to take Camden and Ella to Disney World (Magic Kingdom) because we were in Orlando for a day and thought why not, kids are free until they are 3 years old. Although, it definitely wasn’t the most relaxing trip, I’m glad we went! They loved the rides and watching all the kids. We probably won’t go back again until they are a little older. Here are some pictures from our day.
Of course with two toddlers, we had some crazy moments.
At one point, I asked Judd if I could ride the Little Mermaid by myself. That was the most relaxing part of my day. Well that and the Dole Whip! 😉
Cinderella’s Castle at night was BEAUTIFUL! I was in awe the entire time!
A few tips if you’re going to Disney:
- I planned the entire day and we worked our way around the park clockwise. This worked really well for us! Always plan your day prior.
- We brought our stroller with us so that the kids could nap.
- Buy fast passes, these are a must!
- Get to the park early, the entrance gets CRAZY!!
- Download the app so you can see how busy rides are and it has a map of the park.
INTERESTED IN BOOKING? I am now certified to plan trips for families! I’d love to help you plan your next trip. Email me at BriannaLovesTraveling@gmail.com.