If you’ve been following me for a while, you know that I have a sweet tooth and I love Italian food! That being said, I’ve always been nervous to make meatballs because it looked complicated and time consuming! After a lot of research and reading different recipes, I came up with the perfect, delicious, and easy recipe! We all loved the meatballs even my toddlers!!
- 1 lb 80/20 ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon dried garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1 Box Spaghetti
- In a bowl, combine egg, cheese, breadcrumbs, garlic, basil, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Add the beef and blend with your hands.
- Form small balls and place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for around 15 minutes (depends on size of the meatballs).
- Place meatballs in the sauce and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Cook the spaghetti according to the box.
- Add the meatballs and sauce on top of the spaghetti.
Leave a Reply