This is probably the dessert we make the most in our home because it is so easy and we always have the ingredients on hand!
1 cup sugar
1 cup smooth peanut butter
1. Set oven to 350
2. Mix egg, sugar, and peanut butter with a mixer until smooth
3. Make 20 tablespoon sized balls and place on the baking sheet evenly
4. Take a fork and press down creating a crisscross on each cookie
5. Sprinkle a little extra sugar on top of the cookies
6. Bake for 6-8 minutes. Do not over-bake, they should barely be brown at the bottom
Tip: If you want to put a piece of chocolate on the cookies, take the cookies out a minute early and put a piece of chocolate on top and then put the cookies back into the oven for a minute or two!