We had our first big snow of the year (sigh). I always try to make warm and comforting meals, I feel like it makes winter a tiny bit more bearable. I tried a new recipe this week, Slow Cooker Chicken and Noodles. It really hit the spot… in fact my husband ate it as leftovers 3 times!
• 3 boneless chicken breasts
• 2 cans of cream of chicken soup
• 32 ounces chicken broth
• ½ cup butter
• ½ teaspoon poultry seasoning
• 12 ounces wide egg noodles (uncooked)
1. Place all ingredients except for noodles in the slow cooker
2. Cook on low for 8 hours (or 4 hours on high)
3. Shred chicken and return to slow cooker with uncooked noodles. Stir well!
4. Cover and cook for 35-45 minutes or until noodles are tender
This is perfect with Cheesy Garlic Biscuits!
Leave a Reply