I’m very excited to share this recipe… two of my favorite flavors in one simple and delicious dessert! If you’re from Ohio you know what a buckeye is… If you’re not from Ohio, it’s only one of best desserts ever (no bake chocolate and peanut butter balls)! However, making buckeyes is time consuming and messy! The recipe I’m sharing is not time consuming and it is super easy! Yum, yum, yum!!!
• 1 stick or 1 cup of salted butter
• 1 cup crushed graham cracker crumbs
• 1 cup confectioners sugar
• ¾ cup smooth peanut butter
• 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
• 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
1. Line a 8” square dish with parchment paper
2. Place the Base Ingredients in a bowl and mix until combined
3. Press the mixed Base Ingredients into the pan
4. Melt the Top Ingredients (I recommend doing this in 30 second increments and stirring)
5. Once the Top Ingredients are melted, pour and spread over the Base Ingredients
6. Refrigerate until set- about 2 hours
7. Cut to serve and enjoy!