Oh my, these are delicious!!! We ate all 2 dozen in 24 hours. 😉
1 box white cake mix
1 box (3.5 ounces) vanilla instant pudding
2 tablespoons softened butter
2 tablespoons milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a large bowl, mix the cake mix, dry vanilla pudding, butter, milk, and eggs
3. Stir. Warning: this will be very thick and hard to stir!
4. Scoop the dough into small balls (about a tablespoon thick) onto a greased cookie sheet. Place the cookies about 2 inches apart
5. Either roll the cookies in the sugar sprinkles or coat the top of the cookies (this one is easier)
6. Bake for 9-11 minutes
7. Cool for a minute on the baking sheet and then move cookies to a rack to cool
Note: This makes 2 dozen cookies!