I decided we needed something festive to eat for breakfast on Thanksgiving. These did not disappoint and are so easy to make.
1 box Spice Cake Mix
1 cup chocolate chips
1 (15 oz) can pumpkin
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Line a muffin pan (12) with muffin liners
3. In a mixing bowl, combine cake mix and canned pumpkin
4. Mix with an electric mixer until batter is smooth
5. Stir in the chocolate chips
6. Fill the muffin liners 2/3 of the way full (tip: you can smooth these out with a wet spoon)
7. Bake for 15 minutes
8. Let cool for a few minutes before removing
You can also make these into cookies! The same ingredients and instructions but bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes!
YUM! Love this idea, thanks for sharing 🙂