Craving something sweet and gooey? You’ve got to try these Gooey Funfetti Bars!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a mixing bowl, mix cake mix, egg, oil, and sprinkles
3. Press into a greased pan (I used a 9×9 pan)
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes
5. Remove cake layer from oven
6. Put spoonfuls of marshmallow cream on top. Allow the cream to spread out on its own.
7. Microwave 1 ½ tablespoons of butter for 25 seconds (or until melted) in a large bowl
8. Add 3 cups of mini marshmallow. Stir until marshmallow are well coated
9. Microwave marshmallow mix for 50 seconds
10. Stir until smooth. You might need to heat it up for longer if it is not getting smooth!
11. Stir in 3 cups of cereal
Tip: If you are making these for a holiday party, you can use holiday festive colors! For example, buy red and green rice cereal and sprinkles!