This dish is very tasty and actually pretty healthy! I hope you enjoy it!
• 1 egg beaten
• ½ cup of milk
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
• 1 tablespoon garlic powder
• 3-4 large boneless chicken breasts cut in half
• 1 cup of Parmesan cheese
• 1 package Good Seasons Italian Dressing Zesty mix
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Mix all the marinade ingredients in a bowl and then pour in a Ziploc bag with the chicken. Let it marinate for a couple of hours
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
3.. After marinating the chicken for a couple of hours (or longer), mix the cheese, dressing mix, and garlic powder in a bowl
4. Remove the chicken from the marinade and coat with the dry mixture in the bowl
5. Place in a pan and cook for around 25 minutes
I made this with my Garlic Red Potatoes and it was delicious (my hubby even agreed)!!! Enjoy!
Leave a Reply