Here are two random little facts about me….I LOVE food and I have the worst sweet tooth EVER! Thought I’d share one of my favorite recipes to satisfy my sweet tooth.
• 1 box Funfetti cake mix
• 1/3 cup oil
• 2 eggs
• Pillsbury Fluffy Frost Vanilla Marshmallow Frosting (I mean who has time to make icing ;))
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees
2. Mix by hand cake mix, eggs, and oil
3. Add some extra sprinkles and stir
4. Shape dough into 2-inch balls
5. Place 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet
6. Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are golden brown
7. Let cool for one minute and then place on cooling rack
8. Once cookies are cooled you can decorate with icing and more sprinkles
I hope you love these as much as I do!
Leave a Reply