This easy Crock-Pot recipe is super tasty!
• 1 bag frozen tator tots (32 ounces)
• 1 pound chicken breasts, diced
• 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
• ¾ cup milk
• You can also add 1 bag of bacon bits if you wish
1. Spray Crock-Pot with nonstick spray or use a liner
2. Layer half of the frozen tator tots on the bottom
3. Sprinkle 1 cup of shredded cheese on top of tator tots
4. Add diced chicken on top.
5. Season with salt and pepper
6. Add one cup of shredded cheese on top
7. Put the rest of the tator tots on top
8. Finish with the rest of the cheddar cheese (1 more cup)