This is a recipe I learned from my mom. It’s really easy and healthy.
• Chicken breasts
• Yellow squash (this is a must even if you don’t eat the squash, gives the chicken a lot of flavor)
• Carrots (optional)
• Lawry’s Seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Put chicken breast on a piece of foil and sprinkle with Lawry’s seasoning
3. Top with sliced mushrooms, yellow squash, and carrots.
4. Sprinkle a little more seasoning
5. Seal the foil (creates a pocket)
7. Enjoy! Perfect with rice or potatoes.
Chicken is my all time fav! Perfect treat 🙂