I could not decide what to call this dish but my husband came up with the perfect name, Thanksgiving Chicken (because it uses stuffing that we normally only eat on Thanksgiving). My family cannot get enough of it!
-4 Chicken Breasts (I used tenderloins this time because I bought the wrong thing)
-6 Slices Pepper Jack Cheese (it is not spicy at all, I promise!)
-1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
– ¼ cup milk
-Stove Top Chicken Stuffing (about ¾ box)
-¼ cup butter
1. Cover bottom of pan with chicken
2. Lay cheese on top of chicken
3. Mix 1 can cream of chicken soup and ¼ cup milk
4. Pour over chicken
5. Top with 3/4 bag (or more) of Chicken Stuffing.
6. Drizzle 1/4 cup butter on top
7. Bake at 350 for 45-60 minutes
This was plenty of food for us but this dish over rice would be delicious too!