The Crock Pot has been my best friend lately! Life has been super busy so I’ve been putting everything in the Crock Pot in the morning and its ready by dinner time!
Here is a new recipe I tried this week, Italian Chicken and Potatoes! We really enjoyed it but if you don’t like Italian dressing, I’d stay clear of this recipe! The dressing is fairly strong.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 16 oz bottle of Italian Dressing
- 8 red potatoes (I cut these in half)
- 1/2-1 bag of mini carrots (depends on how much you like carrots)
- 1 cup of water
- Optional: 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese and 1/2 onion
1. Place the thawed chicken on the bottom of the CrockPot
2. Cover the chicken with the Italian dressing and water
3. Add potatoes, carrots, onion, and cheese
4. Cook on low for 5-7 hours. (Or high 3-4 hours)